- Printed with Water-Based Inks.
- Certified by the GRS 4.0. Click here to learn more.
- Made from 65% post-consumer recycled waste and 35% pre-consumer waste.
- Fully recyclable with thin film and at drop-off recycling bins.
- Moisture, tear, and tamper-resistant.
Painted with water-based inks in a unique ocean-blue color to raise awareness for ocean plastic pollution!
Wondering where to recycle them?
Click here to find a participating store!
Compatible with many widely available municipal recycling programs
Made from a customized blend of 60-100% post-consumer recycled materials, the remainder being pre-consumer
Reduces the amount of space required for trucking or shipping, lowering emissions
Reduces weight during trucking or shipping, lowering carbon footprint
Inks derived from vegetable or other natural resources
A rotary print method that uses up to 30% less ink than alternative methods
100% Recycled LDPE
100% single layer LDPE film made from a customized blend of 60-100% post-consumer content for polymailers, with 100% pre-consumer content for garment bags (30-110μm)